ALUMINUM DOCK BOARD - STEEL CURBS
10,000 AND 15,000 Aluminum Dock Boards
- Full-length structural steel bolt-on curbs.
- Curbs increase strength and prevent run off.
- Locking legs for secure positioning.
- 60” to 72” widths.
- 36” to 96” lengths.
- Lip bend is 11°.
- Standard lip length 11" conventional trailers.
- Option of 14" for refrigerated applications.
- Please order plate 12" to 18" wider than equipment.
Aluminum Dock Boards are ideal for low to medium volume dock loading applications. Dock Boards are for use with forklifts and pallet jacks. The manufacturer recommends a 14% grade for pallet trucks and electric forklifts, a 19% grade for propane forklifts. If you will use the dock board with all three types of equipment go with the 14% grade.