HEAVY DUTY STOOLS
Heavy Duty Stool for Shop or Tavern
- Seats are 14" Diameter.
- Wood stools have 1.25" Thick Laminated Butcher Block seats.
- Steel stools have a 1" thick rim supported by angle iron braces.
- Seats can be standard or swivel.
- 1" x 1" x 1/8" Angle Iron Stool Frame .
- 1" x 1" x 1/8" Angle Iron Braces are welded for maximum Support.
- Stools can be ordered with or without 6" curved backs.
- Stools that are 24" or taller have two sets of braces on the frame.
- Standard with leveler glides.
- Stools have a 500 pound capacity.
- The Swivel Seat Back is attached to the seat and the braces attach wider on the seat back.
- The Standard Seat back attaches to the frame, and the braces attach closer to the center of the seat back.
- The Swivel adds 1" to the seat height of the stool.
These Heavy Duty Pollard Brothers Stools are perfect for the factory floor or your favorite local bar. Standard colors are Pollard Gray, Pollard Green, Safety Blue, or Safety Orange. Other colors are available on request. Leveler glides are standard on all heavy duty stools.