STEEL INDUSTRIAL SHOP STOOLS
Steel Shop Stools
- 14" diameter steel seat with 1" strip rim is supported by 1-1/2" angle iron braces.
- Seats can be standard or swivel.
- 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/8" Angle Iron Stool Frame.
- 1" Strip Braces are riveted and welded for maximum support.
- Stools can be stationary or adjustable, with or without backs.
- Stools that are 28" or taller have two sets of braces on the frame.
- Standard ball feet can be upgraded to leveler glides.
- Stools have a 400 pound capacity.
- The Swivel Seat Back is attached to the seat and the braces attach wider on the seat back.
- The Standard Seat back attaches to the frame, and the braces attach closer to the center of the seat back.
- The Swivel adds 1" to the seat height of the stool.
These Pollard Brothers Steel Shop Stools are both riveted and welded for superior strength and year-in and year-out performance. They come in standard or adjustable heights, with or without backs and can have an optional swivel seat. Leveler glides can be added to any stool and ship uninstalled.