131 Steel-Wood Workbench
- The front 11" of the bench top is made from 2-1/2" thick laminated maple.
- The rear 18" of the surface is 12 GA steel set into a rabbet joint for smooth transition.
- Wood and steel portions of the bench top combine for a 29" deep working surface.
- This bench comes standard with a lower shelf, back & end plates, and a 220-3 drawer.
- A pull handle and a cylinder lock are included with the 14" x 22" x 5" drawer.
- Standard Leg Heights are 30", 32-1/4", or 35".
The tool and die maker’s standard for decades, this bench is ideal for precision work.The front 11” surface of this bench top is made of 2-1/2” thick laminated Maple to absorb shocks from a mallet or hammer while providing a non-scratch surface for finished parts or precision tools.The 12 gauge steel 18” back portion of the bench surface is set into a rabbet joint to provide a smooth 29” overall work surface from front to back. Complete as shown, this bench includes a 14 x 22 x 5” Bench Drawer. The sharp angular lines and smooth transition from wood to steel provide the perfect setting for detailed precision work in the home, work shop, garage or factory. Ships K.D.